Corona Home Remodeling Team
Get a Great Room for a Great Price!
Our sophisticated Great Rooms achieve full architectural integration with your home for the distinct and modern look you want. Choose from multiple TEMO roof styles including the all-new hip design. Roof construction and style is incorporated into your home’s roof, duplicating the finishing materials and overhang structure. An optional knee wall construction completes the cohesive suggestion of a traditional room addition.
Our Great Rooms Feature:
- Roof shingled or covered with roofing material matched to the home
- Integrated soffit & fascia
- Hideaway screw system
- Interior crown molding
- Finished interior structural beams on hip and Cathedral roof options
- 5-layer thermal roof system
- Integrated residential gutters and Leaf Guard
- Screen system – stretch-resistant, removable, self-healing
- HPG 2000 w/ SPF (Solar Protection Factor) 59 – 1/8” single-pane window system, double sliding, interlocking, security locks
- Our residential-quality and sleek pitcher handle elegantly welcomes your guests, with a stylish interior ball handle. Maintenance-free lifetime brass finish, won’t tarnish, corrode or discolor. High-security keyed exterior lock with 1″ interior deadbolt.
- Prime Entry door with welded corners and dual door sweeps for commercial-strength durability and weather protection
Upgrades & Options:
- Hip roof option (available with 3” wall system only)
- Integrated exterior siding finish on Cathedral roof option
- Integrated interior siding finish
- Knee wall construction with integrated finishing materials
- Etched glass upper/lower transom options
- Window upgrade to HPG 2000 w/ SPF 85 – 1/2” I/G (double-pane insulated) window system, double-sliding, with security locks
- Etched glass Prime Entry door option
For all your home remodeling needs from Los Angeles to Riverside to San Diego you can trust the professionals at American Home Remodeling to get the job done right to create the bathroom, patio, or kitchen you’ve always wanted!
Get started by calling our Riverside County home remodeling team at (951) 520-0654!