Experienced Home Remodeling Team in Temecula & Corona
Available Job Listings Below! (Expand for details)
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Processing of home improvement contracts from initial sale to job completion.
- Scheduling of job inspections and installations.
- Tracking and updating of job progress, including frequent updates to customers.
- Performing general office tasks, including: answering phones, data entry and customer service.
- 60+ WPM
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience for Outlook and Word
- Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please send updated resumes to info@goAHR.com along
with any additional questions. Don’t hesitate, AHR is looking to fill this position immediately.
Please feel free to re-post this ad or share with any family members or friends that might be interested!
$10 per hour PLUS bonus & commissions & paid travel /Part-time , weekends are a must.
Would you like part-time work, flexible hours? We need charming, well-mannered people with verbal skills to make great impressions, answer questions, and to sign customers up for services.
American Home Remodeling is a family owned business, located in Corona, CA. We specialize in Acrylic Bath Systems, Sunrooms, Patio Covers, and more. Our company shows at the LA County Fair and OC County Fair as well as several Home Shows, City Festivals, and select Home Depots. Demonstrators/Event Staff travel to these events and represent our company.
- Travel to event, must have a reliable mode of transportation.
- Must be punctual for all events.
- Set-up/Tear-down brochures and décor (no major equipment, small items only).
- light cleaning to keep booth/displays clean.
- Ability to communicate with all potential customers.
- Sign customers up.
- Schedule some appointments.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Some demonstration or event experience a plus but not required.
- Must have a mode of transportation.
- Must be able to work Friday-Sunday
Right now, our top sales people earn in excess $90,000 per year and some over six figures…Are you? American Home Remodeling specializes in bath and patio remodeling geared towards today’s Homeowner and their needs. Since 2002 American Home Remodeling has serviced Southern California providing free consultations directly to Homeowners and is a recognized leader in the industry.
At the moment, there is a higher demand for our products than ever: our industry is expected to grow even more in the coming year. Today we have more leads and appointment requests than salespeople! For those with professional selling skills, experience selling in the home or would like to gain such experience, if you think of yourself as a “Closer” or are known and recognized for your “closing” skills, give us a call!
- Set Appointments with interested Homeowners
- Comprehensive Training on a proven system
- High Commissions and Bonuses
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Good Communication Skills
- Selling Experience (recommended but not required)
Part-time $10 per hour plus bonus opportunities
Are you Assertive, Persuasive, Energetic? Would you like part-time work? We need charming, well-mannered people with excellent verbal skills to make great impressions, answer questions, and schedule appointments.
Call Center Representatives/Appointment Setters are one of the first to work with our customers. Representatives will speak with customers, gather information, and set appointments. Contact with customers will be through both inbound calls and outbound calls responding to customer interest. The position is part-time and may include Saturdays. If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you!
- Maintaining an hourly call goal
- Setting appointments for customers
- Answering phones and routing calls
- Being punctual and on task
- At least 1 year of Call Center/Appointment setting experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent